FREE delivery on orders over $100 within NZ
"KIDS GET BAKING" CUPCAKE COMPETITION
“KIDS GET BAKING” CUPCAKE COMPETITION
Cupcakes are so popular at the moment with many television shows dedicated to the art of baking and creating cupcakes.
The creator of the cupcake judged to be the best, taking age into account, will win a KitchenAid KSM150 food mixer, the only one rated 100% for performance by the Consumer Institute.
Rules of competition
1. Entries are welcomed from any school age child. The entries must have been baked and decorated by the entrant.
2. An entry form will be required to be completed at the time of delivery of the Cupcakes to
3. Three identical cupcakes are required for entry. One will be used for display purposes and two will be retained for judging. An entry form will be required to be completed on delivery of the cupcakes to
4. Entries to Baku, 266 Queen Street, Richmond, Nelson between the hours of 10am – 5pm Monday 25 July 2011 to Wednesday 27 July 2011. Entries outside these times will not be accepted.
5. Spot prizes will be awarded to a number of entrants whose names are drawn at random.
6. The overall winner, and recipient of a KitchenAid KSM150 mixer, will be the entry judged best in terms of baking, taste and decoration.
7. The judges’ decision will be final and binding. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into between entrants and the judges. In making their decision, the judges may interview entrants regarding the processes used.
8. The children of employees of
9. All entrants agree to be bound by the terms of the competition.